Monday, March 18, 2013

Doth HOPE Audaciously Spring???

Well, this is a first!  I've never posted twice in one day... However, I thought I'd offer a quick update and a few thank you's as well!  

Here's to thanks first - go on, raise a glass!  No, seriously, I'll wait...



Okay, overwhelmed by the response to my last post, I want to thank each and every one of you who so graciously took the time to encourage me, both on this page and in private messages - Wowee!  I have better friends than I thought!!!  JUST KIDDING - I knew you were wonderful!  


And just to clarify - I DID go just slightly over the top with the melodrama in an effort to make the most embarrassing post of my life thus far go down just a little easier. :)  Seriously - that was embarrassing, but in retrospect, I'm glad I took the risk - you all have profoundly encouraged my heart!  Thank you!


Here's a sneak peek at what a quick 10 minute pick up has done... My super sweet cousin suggested I give it 10 minutes and see where I get - so here we have it - the FLOOR! And, since we cancelled our cable (thanks to hulu and AppleTV!) I was able to purge those hideous mounds of unnecessary wire.  

Meanwhile, Asher was enjoying a little journey to Word World to learn his letters while I worked.  Can you say "win, win?"  Go ahead, try it!  Although, he insisted he also be "cheesed" along with the floor and though I asked nicely for smiles and sweetness... he refused to budge on the silly face! Ah, heck... with a face like that, I guess you can do just about anything and still be adorable!

Anyhow, I intend to invest a little more effort folding laundry and making the bed, but 10 minutes was about all I had at the time, since I have a cute and hungry husband headed this way and this little beauty wasn't gonna make itself!  

Bon Appetit everyone and thanks again for the outpouring of love and encouragement and also great ideas!  Caio for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment